Re: Country of residence

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 10:20:00PM -0600, Arafat Mohamed wrote:
> {lease check out http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/register.php
>
> I made country of origin list all countries, not just arab ones. Also, countries are now listed in alphabetical order of name as opposed to country code.

At the risk of sounding picky (or like nadim? <g>) --

Could we have the first 22 countries in the country list contain the
Arab League countries, followed by an alphabetical order of the rest of
the world. Or at least blank the first option. I don't know, something
about Afghanistan as the default and first option doesn't sound right ;)

Oh, and don't forget to close bug #45 ;)

Go Arafat Go!