Re: Country of residence

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> {lease check out http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/register.php
>
> I made country of origin list all countries, not just arab ones. Also,
> countries are now listed in alphabetical order of name as opposed to country
> code.

Great (and the banner too), I would suggest that you make both
of those country listings on on the left column (on top of each other)
with nothing to the right of them to make the screen narrower.  It's
too wide as it stands now (as both columns are used), otherwise - commit
away !!

It's great to see movement finally :-)