Re: website status

--- "Jad Z. Madi" <Jad at easyhttp dot com> wrote:
> Can I have a look to Arabeyes.org website php files ,
> Is there to do list? so I can countinue ?

The website (among other things) is available on our public CVS.
You can access it command line via cvs or inspect the files via
the web,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/www

If you are new to CVS, checkout these various docs (note that you
do NOT need a CVS account to read things - its only required if
you are in need to write/commit something),

  http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php