Re: Drupal 6 Localization

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:56:10 -0800
"Hamed al-Suhli" <hamedsuhli at gmail dot com> wrote:

> so I'm not sure what Khaldoon has to do?

that depends on what khaldoon wants to do.

he can contact me either directly by email or through the drupal
arabization project issue queue.

he would then submit translations by the same mean or he could apply
for CVS access on drupal and directly commit to cvs.

same goes for anyone else who wants to work on drupal translation.

> I sent msg here about this mounth ago
> http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2008/February/msg00000.html
> where is nothing on the Drupal site
> waiting!!

actually a month ago khaled hosny replied and suggested you contact me
and explained that translation was being coordinated outside arabeyes.

cheers,
Alaa