[general] Website Team Meeting Sunday10 Aug-15:30 GMT

Hi,
I am announcing the first meeting of the new website team to be tomorrow
Sunday 10 Aug 2008, 15:30 GMT, a hour and a half ahead of the general meeting, inshaAllah.

It will be held on the freenode #arabeyes channel.

I strongly urge the team members to read over the prototype page, add their input and prepare for the meeting.

I am still working on adding all of my comparisons and findings data to the page, and also adding all of your viewpoints and discussions to the discussion page, though you are encouraged to add your comments and additions while I am  updating it:
Go here:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Arabeyes_New_Website_Prototype
then click: Discuss
نقاش
Which is here:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B4:Arabeyes_New_Website_Prototype

Agenda I propose for discussion:

- New website team members and roles.
- Status of Abderrahim's install.
- CMS Choice: Plone or Drupal (Drupal 5.x or 6.x)
- CMS Theme Choice/ Recomendations/ Ideas
- CMS Modules Choice/ Recomendations/ Ideas
- Project plan and schedule

Any other topics to discuss are welcome

Thanks

Mohamed