Re: [general] New Arabeyes Drupal Website

Sunday, 15:00 GMT meaning 3 hours meeting, then two hours meeting. Too long.
I think only 1 hour and a half is more than enough for the beginning. (16:30 GMT). Remember, we will have talk too in the general meeting.

If we felt need more time for another concurrent discussion - especially we will have a wiki page for discussing the prototype - we can set another meeting easily then.

Regards,

Mohamed