Re: Minbar 0.2 released.

في س، 22-12-2007 عند 20:38 +0200 ، كتب Mohamed Magdy:
> The timezone isn't automatically adjusted when you choose the country,
> may be that was intentionally.

It's supposed to be right if your system clock is right.

People don't know that they should correct their system clock, not some
operating system's. They should fix the system's, that's why I left it
as is.

> Could you please make the language changeable through the preferences?
> I know what they say (the language should be changed through the
> environment variable bla bla bla) but it will be just a convenience.

Put:
LC_ALL=ar_EG.UTF_8 minbar in a script :)

> Is it possible to add 12 (AM/PM) hour format option to the
> preferences ?

That as well, is a locale thing I believe. But I'll see.