Minbar 0.2 released.

I am pleased to announce the release of Minbar 0.2.

Minbar is the GNOME prayer times application.

Minbar home:

http://djihed.com/minbar

Screenshots are available at:

http://files.djihed.com/minbarss/0.2

Amongst the bug fixes and new features are:

      * Prayer Timetable (Calendar).
      * Ability to start minimised to tray.
      * Fix for .desktop installation.
      * Store Athan path.
      * City names database.
      * Qibla Direction.
      * Multiple Athan files, Subh Athan file as well.
      * Appropriate plurals support.
      * Add CLI option to start minimised.
      * Better artwork.
      * Accept non integer values for time zone for countries like
        India.
      * Close now hides to tray.

Artwork by:

      * Yulian Ardiansyah.

Updated and new translations:

      * Arabic: Abderrahim Kitouni, Khaled Hosny.
      * Bosnian: Alma.
      * Farsi: Mohammad Derakhshani
      * French: Abdelmoam Kouka, Mohammed Adnène Trojette.
      * Indonesian: Andika Triwidada.
      * Pashto: Nedim, Zabeeh Khan
      * Spanish: Guillermo Garcia Rojas Covarrubias.
      * Turkish: Mustafa Doğan.
      * Urdu: Suleman Khalid.
      * Urdu PK: Muhammad Ali Makki.

Special thanks to:

      * Abderrahim Kitouni: for helping with integrating the city
        database and many other things.
      * Mohammed Adnène Trojette: build files, testing.
      * Ahmad Farghal: Testing.

      * Djihed Afifi.

I would also like to thank all those who sent me comments and emails
about Minbar, as well as the guys at the ubuntume and zekr projects.

Errors and bugs in Minbar are, of course, solely my responsibility.

Contact:

      * For any issues, contact djihed at gmail dot com.

Minbar 0.2 tarballs can be downloaded from:

http://files.djihed.com/minbar

Note: If you are unfamiliar with building from source, please wait for
the Debian and RPM packages, which will be announced here.
This is also a call for anybody who is able to package Minbar for any
distribution: please contact me.

Djihed