Re: New font release (sort of) , similar to Madinah Mushaf

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 04:08, Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have good news for you. After long idle on font development, I've
> decided to release the very font used to generate the PDF available
> from arabeyes download(it was develop more than a year ago).
>
> You can go to http://arabicfonts.wikispaces.com/ to go and get the
> font. You can use the html files (distributed with the PDF iso file)
> to view the font.
>
> As usual, your feedback is highly appreciated.
>
> Just take note that the files is *not* GPL . If anyone really
> interested in making it a true open source/free software, please let
> me know your plan.
>
> Enjoy and regards.

Thank you very much for this great work. Your font mry_KacstQurn is the one
that works the best with OpenOffice. I had to make an Arabic tutor on Linux,
which required clear letters, complete diacritics positions... Your font is
the best I know :)