Re: Arabeyes Wiki

I would recommend that you do one or both of the following:

1. Open the wiki for public editing and protect some of the pages for
core members.
2. Allow anyone to self sign up. You could require approval before
people are allowed to edit the public pages (email me off-list if you
need help with how to setup mediawiki to do that)

One of the great things about wikis is that they encourage creative (as
in people who create) participation as opposed to mere consumption. You
need to encourage that.

Khaled