Arabeyes Wiki

Hello

Thanks to the great work of adn and nadim, we now have a fully featured functioning wiki at http://wiki.arabeyes.org

I will help moderate the wiki so please direct requests for
access/suggestions to me. This is while proper integration with the
main website will be integrated so those who have cvs access will
automatically get access to the wiki.

As the wiki gets populated and a clear structure begins to emerge
please try to keep it tidy, to keep the discussions to the talk page,
and most of all, contribute, contribute, get as much tacit and
explicit knowledge as you can in there. In the mean time, you'll
notice the structural changes there.

Djihed