[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: childsplay: Arabic language support ?]
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: childsplay: Arabic language support ?]
- From: Youssef CHAHIBI <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:46:11 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=NzrzGd4jwbzomUkAhiO4PArfiwL74KtDc9Uiw0K6p+SOG2FdOv2wSvQIouHRy6zghx8qooRBNfPowyxxWDRwWiaS4n/hgM3y+qgnm7ZIRlkuFMmrX67tbbWzFmdS1LLjQ0ojUaVc0eHqFiUXvNM4g7m4nFxUj2ZlsMWNzfkT/28=
- User-agent: KMail/1.8.2
> As you are my only contacts in or near the middle east I want to ask you
> if you perhaps know someone who could provide Arabic language support
> for childsplay.
> The RTL support is pretty stable now so I think it would be great to have
> Arabic support too.
Ok, I pick it up !