Re: Questions about yeh, hamzah on yeh, alef maksura and dotless ba

Dear All,
After re-reading the reference below and some thinking, I think here
is my conclusion about hamza :
Traditionally, there is only one type of hamza, and that normally has
a chair that comes with it, either alef, waw, or yeh. It make perfect
sense. The hamzah looses it's chair under the condition mention in the
article, which resulted the isolated hamza and hamza over tatweel as
we can see it visually. However, the chair is there, it is just that
normally people don't write it.  The example that given ealier, like
shai-un , which seems like isolated hamza, which in turn actually, the
hamza looses it's chair. The position of this hamza relative to it's
chair, depends on the mark. If it has kasra, the hamza sits below the
chair. However, hamza that lost it's chair alway sits "on a tatweel".
What do you guys think. Does that make sense? Is this the answer or
what?

There is one little thing that might need some consideration. There is
one occurance on Madinah Mushaf of hamza sitting on top of small alef,
in sura 2, aya 72. The above rules might explains it. I was wondering
initially, why this aya uses hamza on small alef, why not just plain
hamza isolated? From the above rules, I think, if the hamza were
suppose to be there, then the chair should be there as well. However,
since the chair has been deleted, I don't know for what reason, and
the hamza still needs a chair, then they decided that small alef is
the one to be the chair. That is just my theory. Anyone can confirm
this? How is this aya being written in other mushaf?

Regards.