Re: Question about small noon

Tom,
Good to hear from you. I remember that you are the one mentioning that
the small/superscript noon have only one occurance in arabic history,
or something like that. Am I right?
 Anyway, it is true that Indian/Pakistan tradition uses a small noon
to denote the noon sound for tanween followed by sukun/shadda.
However, it is small noon, not really superscript noon.

Ok, a very short list from me:
1. The assimilated tanween. We need to finalize this, whether a new
code point will be added or some other encoding will be used.
2. Good old hamza, especially the one over tatweel and lam alef.
3. The superscript waw (the one occurance)

The not so pressing issues:
1. Spacing small alef and yeh (waw and hamza goes to above category)
2. Alef maksura, yeh, farsi yeh etc. The definition in 4.1 for 649 is
dotless yeh in any position (although the name remains as alef
maksura). So, what does this means? In the same document, they said
that 64A (yeh) + 654(hamza above) = 626 . This , to me somehow does
not really goes together.

I'll add more if I find.

One quick question to you, why is the 6C1 looks like it's final form?
is the isolated form really looks like in the document? I personally
have no idea how it looks like.

Regards.