Re: Updating KDE arabic localization

في سبت 18 فبراير 2006 20:01, كتب Mohammed Shublaq:
> hello people
> regarding arabic on KDE, i'm using kubuntu on my notebook and whenever i
> set an arabic name for a file, the arabic characters are not linked
> together. also, i'm facing this when i write texts in kate and bluefish,
> gedit works well
>
> many thanks
> mo. - from beirut
السلام عليكم
This a critical bug in KDE, if you know how to fill in a good bug report
please report it in bugs.kde.org . This same problem also occurs with kwrite,
quanta and all apps that use the coloring editor. Kedit doesn't have this
problem as it doesn't color the syntax.