Summarized Unicode yeh problem & modular X keyboard hack guide

Hi.

1. Unicode yeh prob
I've summarized the Unicode yeh problem, based on the discussion
done here about half a year ago.
Small alif matter etc. is not included due to lack of my knowledge.
If you're interested, see:
http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~oibane/aonl/en/uni-prob.htm

Oh, the new Unicode version 5.0.0 is out from this July, but I don't have
any information on changes in Arabic block.

2. Modular X keyboard. (for those who hack)
Keyboard configuration of modular X (Xorg 7.0 and later. I don't know
the corresponding XFree86 version No.) has changed a bit.
If you use it "normally", then it is quite likely that the migration
is smooth, but if you customize your keyboard,
then some effort may be necessary.
You can find some info at:
http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~oibane/aonl/en/keyboard.htm

Good night.