Re: Hamza U+0621

Mete,
Last time I tried, I did have problems to make it work in both
situation. If I were to make it work for the lam alef with floating
hamza, it does not work in the second case. If I were to make it work
for the second case, the first case does not work. That's why in the
text, for the first case it was encode as lam hamza alef, whereby the
second case was encoded with tatweel hamza above . This is just to
make it visually correct. There might be a way to accomplish this, but
we might need some help from experts it this (maybe from MS). This is
becasue I'm not sure why it does not work; It should have been. There
might be a bug somewhere (not sure where).

Regards.