islam online asking for a live chat with arabeyes.

Yes, This is true. They are asking for a live chat with me and any one from the arabeyes team.

The subject is supposed to be "tagrebatkom al ra2eda w ofokha al mostakbaleia". Can someone translate it into english ? ;-)

It's supposed to take 2 hours.

The idea is simple, They decide a subject and start getting questions from the site visitors and we are supposed to answer them. No need to go to their office as they can send the questions via msn or using the phone.

I have no idea whether I'll accept such a thing or not. I'm just keeping you updated anout what happens.
If you have a look at their terms of service and the "best viewed with IE 4.0+" thing you'll know why.
I still have to think about it.

Best regards,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.