[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Quran data and issues in encoding the Quran in unicode
- To: Development Discussions <Developer at arabeyes dot org>, general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Quran data and issues in encoding the Quran in unicode
- From: Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya <meor dot ridzuan at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:30:32 +0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=sOnlhLnB7eOcIrwn5Sscg8g3E7/YvZ3LxixSjGS90cw3K6+Z9n1Q0STXFrJWFDkp8suLbFUZ80V7QMNndVINlTFLF6DtBPjO+NewIxR3Xe6tUQImkxpadA2XtLwUpAEB9RZaPEoT4oJeveSVy96a8xQ902iCegFhINHFAVJmy9s=
First of all, I would like to inform that I've created a new Quran
unicode data, complete with diacritics marks acording to Madinah
Mushaf. The file have not been verified yet, so volunteers are
Second, I remember last time there was an initiatives to submit a
proposal to unicode. What have happen to the initiative? I've compiled
my own issues regarding encoding and displaying the Quran in unicode.
Appreciate comments and feedback from fellow arabeyes on the
documents, especially those who are expert in Quranic Rasm.
The above said documents can be downloaded from