Re: Arabic code chart

Rai'da Al-Zu3bi wrote:
> This is fantastic Gregg.
>
> One problem, can't seem to be able to print the .pdf  ref card
> (http://www.arabink.com/arabic/shapingchartSMALL.pdf). Can you help?

I was afraid that might happen.  The PDF is produced using the pdf
writer built in to Mac OS X.  I found that with the Adobe reader I could
not print (on the Mac).  No hint as to why, just "cannot print".  Maybe
it's a font licensing issue?  Shouldn't be, but who knows?

However, with the Mac OS X Preview Application I could print.  I was
able to print other docs with those fonts using Acrobat, so I'm guessing
it is some kind of bug in Acrobat, or else the Mac is generating bad PDF
that only it knows how to read.

Adobe just recently released version 7.0 of Acrobat Reader; I just
downloaded it but haven't tried to print with it.  If I still have
problems I guess I'll submit bug reports to Apple/Adobe.

If I figure anything out I'll let you know.

-gregg