Re: Arabic code chart

This is fantastic Gregg.

One problem, can't seem to be able to print the .pdf  ref card (http://www.arabink.com/arabic/shapingchartSMALL.pdf). Can you help?

I'm forwarding your email to some non-Arab speaking techie colleages from E-Connect/APC.  We're currently trying to arabize an Open Source content pooling system for non-profits called Actions Apps http://www.apc.org/actionapps/.

All the best,

Gregg Reynolds <gar at arabink dot com> wrote:
Hi,

I put together a one-page, everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know refcard on
the Arabic characters that you might find useful. Also a table showing
all the characters in all their different forms.

The idea is to help developers who have no or little knowledge of Arabic
but would like to support the language. But the refcard should be
useful even if you're fluent.

You can find it at http://www.arabink.com/arabic/main.html. Any
feedback - especially bug reports - would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

gregg

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

Do you Yahoo!?