Re: interview on asharq al awsat on firefox l10n

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I was interviewed a while back on Asharq Al Awsat newspaper about
> Firefox l10n, and the 1.0 release, I mentioned Arabeyes and the need
> of all sorts of contributors among the other things, the article was
> finally published, check it out here:

http://www.asharqalawsat.com/default.asp?issue=9576&page=internet&article=283053

Thanks Ayman, I've captured a PDF snapshot of the article and uploaded
it to our About [1] "In the Press" section.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php

Salam and keep up the great work.