Re: interview on asharq al awsat on firefox l10n

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:24:16 +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I am _not_ from Jeddah, I'm from Dammam. :-)

Hmm, sorry, he never asked about your city, I just told him your name.

> Its not such a big deal. No harm done except maybe confuse a few of my
> family members. However, we should be informed as soon as you learn
> you will be interviewed, and if possible we would want to see the
> interview/article before it is printed. Not that I have anything
> against reporters, but they do make mistakes like anyone else... (I
> was interviewed by someone in Morocco and the resulting article was so
> full of mistakes I don't even want to link to it here...)

Well actually Isam Bayazidi and I read a beta version of the article,
and approved it, Isam mentioned something about Arabeyes' name in
Arabic that needs to be corrected, unfortunately the change didn't
make it to the final version.

> Overall though, this is great news. Being mentioned in such a high
> profile newspaper is excellent publicity. The best thing to do would
> be for you to retain contact with whoever interviewed you. We will
> definitely be needing him/her in the future.

Also done, he asked me to notify him when we have major news/releases,
and I'll do so :)

-Ayman