Re: Charset API for C++

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:31, lemine dot abdallahi at wanadoo dot fr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on a C++ project which deals with charset conversions. These
> conversions occur within the same language charsets ( Arabic, No need to
> have a very generic API).

Character conversion (especially if it is as limited as you say you want
it to be) is not so complicated that you should require an extra library
just to do this for you. Have a look at iconv, take the parts that you
need and leave the rest alone -- or write your own. It's a pretty
straight-forward thing.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |