Re: No Arabic firefox ??????

I've got in contact with the mozilla l10n team and they were very
helpful, translating mozilla is a little bit tricky but they could pull
out some pots, so for anyone interested pls tell me and I'll upload them
to the cvs server or send them to you directly.
Here is the mozilla l10n page for more info:

http://texturizer.net/firefox/localize.html

as said I have the pos in my mailbox only tell me what to do with
them...

For firefox the latest translation dates back to 0.6.1....

yours
Arafat