Re: No Arabic firefox ??????

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> take a look at this:
>
>   http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/1.0rc1/
>
> I think this says it all, I don't know how much strings we have in this
> but this IS a SHAME to be honest...
>
> --- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> >
> > Firefox 1.0 is going to be released on nov 9, checking Arabic Mozilla
> > site, looks like the last localized version is 0.8, there haven't been
> > any major changes to the UI since then.
> >
> > I can help, just let me know what is needed to be done.

I posted a bit back asking about this topic (among others),

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/October/msg00014.html

and got no replies on the 'doc' mailing-list.  Ayman, I'm CC'ing the
mozilla Arabic translation coordinator [1] to get his input, plan and
status - if he doesn't reply I guess we have no other option but to
proceed without his guidance (let's take this discussion to the more
appropriate 'doc' list).

Mr. Twaijry please give us your standings ASAP...

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Mozilla