Re: Arabic fonts now in Gentoo portage

Salam,

KACST fonts are now in Portage[0].

I did some investigation, Arabized GNOME is there, along with Duali
and Katoob, and now we have Arabic fonts. Given the fact the Gentoo
lets the user configure everything the way they want, adding Arabic
support to kernel, X server, OpenOffice... won't be any problem.
Binary packages like Xorg, GNOME, and OpenOffice, work just fine with
Arabic.

I'll do more research to see what else needs to be added, and report back.

Any idea where KPrayerTime should be in the Portage tree?

Ayman

[0] http://packages.gentoo.org/ebuilds/?kacst-fonts-1.6.2