Re: elections

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
[snip snip]
> And I think with these new elections the Arabeyes core members
> show blantly that they lost the fight.
[snip snip]

For those interested in the topic (elections, arabeyes' management,
etc), please visit and subscribe to the 'forum' mailing-list [1].
That is the __only__ list such things are supposed to be discussed
on - we don't want to pollute various lists with non-technical
subjective topics.