KDiff3 Arabization

Hi

FYI, I've contacted the developer of KDiff3 (http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/) regarding the possibility of adding Arabic support and he seems genuinely interested. But he knows nothing about Arabic so he'll need help with defining requirements, testing, debugging, etc. I referred him to arabeyes as a possible source of technical and Arabic advice. I'll repost his note as soon as he gives permission. In the meantime if you are interested in helping give a holler.

Regarding requirements I have a modest proposal which I'll state in another message, since it's a more general thread.

-gregg