Konquror possible RTL/display bug

Salam all,
I've been updating and enhancing the OOo website for a while.
So far, it seems to look so fine in different browsers, but not in Konqueror.
The problem is that headings are floating without binding to the cells.
The best explanation would be a screen shot, which I place at the site[1].
The first picture shows the correct layout in FireFox, while the second one
shows the Konqueror one.
You can try it for yourself by visiting the Arabic OOo site[2].

Do we need a bug report for that, or does any one know what's the problem?

regards,
Ossama Khayat

1. http://www.al-daleel.org/pics/
2. http://www.al-daleel.org/OOo/