We need a strong KDE

Salam all,

I think we need a strong KDE arabization alongside gnome, I think that
both are important for spreading the word in The Arabic world, if our
goal is "Linux for all the Arabs" then it means kde AND gnome for all
the Arabs.

So today I want to say I became a big supporter for Arabizing KDE! And
that I really hope that the project takes up, I realized that only if we
join forces and only if both of our projects grow then Linux in Arabia
will grow.

My only problem is that I don't have any direct person I would
coordinate and/or work with...

On the other side, I want to announce here my thoughts that after gnome
2.10 comes out I want to give up gnome coordination and concentrate on
the freedesktop/GNU tools project.
Gnome came a long way and Abdulaziz and Ayman are great ppl who can
handle bringing gnome further. So I am not really afraid that gnome will
loses momentum after I leave as both are very dedicated ppl.
I want to start something new, fresh and which can help linux spread.

I also want to ask Mohammed about the possibility of restarting work on
fedora. Truth is we are the only "real" arabic group doing real work in
the FOSS community, if we give up Fedora only cz of some hippies then I
don't know who will take care of it.
Ubuntu blew me away, Novells NLD too, maybe some work in that direction.
I want to see the possibilities. Maybe helping Ayman on firefox...

ok those are some of my future plans, stay genki!

Arafat