Re: Mandrake in Arabic

I believe later versions of Mandrake (10+) have better Arabic
integration and support.  In any regard, your email is being
CC'ed to Arabeyes' "general" mailing-list and you should check
its archives [1] for any further replies and help (in case
people don't outright CC you).

BTW: Thanks for finally offering linux to schools, its a much
     needed alternative; we just hope linux's benefits are being
     conveyed to decision makers and administers properly.

Regards,

 - Nadim