Re: Verbs (Arabic Conjugator a GO!!!)

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
1. I can name the project after a famous Arabic linguist, same as with Duali. I
can name it Farahidi or Saybawayh for example. If anyone knows the names of any
Arabic linguists who contributed to the science of "sarf", please add to the
list.

Saybaweyh sounds nice, but some might consider it complicated, consider cutting it, like "Sayba"

2. I can name it after an Arabic city, such as with Akka. In that case my
choice would be Tarabulus (Tripoli). I've grown very fond of that town over the
past two years :)

this one is cool, a name that works both ways. you have a famous arabic name, and a famous translation for it. i.e arabs know tarabulus and some non-arabs know Tripoli.

btw, i think it would be better to make the project work on Windows and
Linux, i.e maintain a VC project/workspace files and make files. and
maybe you can use xml files (like quran project) instead of a database.

my 2 piasters. :-)

ak.