Re: Verbs (Arabic Conjugator a GO!!!)

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> As for a name - make it simple, easy to spell and remember (float it here
> along with say 2-3 other suggestions and see what people gravitate towards
> unless you already have something in mind you'd like to use -- try to also
> pick something unique (google should not return 1000s of hits on the picked
> name if possible)).

Ok then, I see two naming trends here on Arabeyes and I really want to follow
one of them:

1. I can name the project after a famous Arabic linguist, same as with Duali. I
can name it Farahidi or Saybawayh for example. If anyone knows the names of any
Arabic linguists who contributed to the science of "sarf", please add to the
list.

2. I can name it after an Arabic city, such as with Akka. In that case my
choice would be Tarabulus (Tripoli). I've grown very fond of that town over the
past two years :)

So, which one do you people like better?

Abdulaziz,