Re: Lebanese LUG meeting breakdown

I don't want to be sarcastic here, but after passing many weeks "living"
the mono/.net/longhorn threats, the developments in the linux world
after Novell came in and with it's release of iFolder/simias under GPL,
crossplatform developments (are GUIs obsolete?) the flamewars with the
gnome developers etc etc...KDEs ppl working towards 4.0 (don't forget
the embedded market...)... I am really wandering if these "enlightened
beings" did ever concider which demographics they will target with a
Distro running enlightenment?!!!

Arafat

في ر, 2004-05-19 السّاعة 22:30 -0700, Nadim Shaikli كتب: