Re: Focus

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> > My final word: If you feel you can't do the job,
> > PLEASE step aside from core.
>
> I think this is easier said than done. Personally, I
> could care less if
> I am in core or not as long as I can work on
> projects that interest me
> in Arabeyes.

Agreed. This is one point I'm aiming at.

> Muhammed and I need to pull our sucks
> up and start moving
> is a valid statement.

Thanks. That's another core point I wanted to mention,
better came from you, so it won't be *personal* ;-)

> I can assure you that Muhammed
> and I are trying
> our best to do Arabeyes.org work as much as our time
> and responsibility
> allows us. It is just that sometime things don't go
> your way.

Great. The key then is to let others know, e.g. "I
will be out, unable to do so and so", so one wouldn't
feel/say:"What's that 'Kasool' member doing?" ;)

Once more.. nothing personal and this doesn't affect
the nice friendship I gained with people here.

regards,
Ossama Khayat