Re: miniQ.cgi live test

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> After a discussion with Isam and Nadim yesterday,
> about hosting our mini Qamoose on Linux4Arab.com (L4A)
>
> Here is the test link:
> www.al-daleel.org/cgi-bin/miniQ.cgi
>
> I hope this is usefull information for those who would
> like to host our FREE Qamoose.

Just in passing, the simplistic miniQ script is available
for all to use - its intention is to be deployed and used
easily by anyone and everyone to bring this service to
the masses,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/qamoose/miniQ.cgi

Feel free to ask for it and to push it on your favorite
webpages/portals.