miniQ.cgi live test

Salam,
After a discussion with Isam and Nadim yesterday,
about hosting our mini Qamoose on Linux4Arab.com (L4A)
site, I tried to run it on my domain but I got the
same 'Internal Server Error' from Apache.
After investigation, I found that my host (like other
CPanel hosts) doesn't have the Net::Dict perl package
installed by default.
After the installation of this package, it worked fine
with a permission of 755, just like any cgi file
permission.
Here is the test link:
www.al-daleel.org/cgi-bin/miniQ.cgi

I hope this is usefull information for those who would
like to host our FREE Qamoose.

regards,
Ossama Khayat