Arabbix, and SAIS

Salam,

To gain more momentum for the distros project, I am going to piggyback a test
version of the SAIS information on the current Arabbix version.

As there seem to be no interest in adding applications to the SAIS app, I will
make a complete page as I see fit, in the following couple of days. I will
e-mail you when I do, and I welcome any feedback on this list.

Immediately after that, I will evaluate Arabbix with respect to the current
SAIS standard. I hope this evaluation will be to the benefit both for Arabbix
and for the standard. If everything goes right, we will have a well established
SAIS standard by August, more or less the time frame of Arabbix.

Thought I would mention that, as probably some bug reporting from me will
involve that.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri

=====