Re: Upcoming Evolution Party

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 18:39, M u s l i m wrote:
> CONGRATULATIONS.
>
> But I do really want to be removed from your (Arabeyes) Mailing-lists.
> 'Cos I want to discongest my email inbox, instead prefer to go to your
> website. The name is Muslim A. Mahmood and email address is
> muslim444 at yahoo dot com, username? eh forget it, forgotten.

Salam,

No one will remove you from any list -- you can do this on your own.
Simply go to where you went the first time to subscribe [1] and remove
yourself. A better option would be to disable receiving emails while
being subscribed. This way, you can still post to the list and enable it
in the future if you wish to.

Reference
[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

Regards