Re: Quranic Proposal

Dear Thomas

thanks for the prompt reply.

If ACE doesn't deal with the tajweed related markings, but the rendering is
done entirely based on the unicode, then surely that implies that all
tajweed related signs and distinctions must be encoded?

This would mean the acceptance of items 1 - 6, 9, 10, 11 and 12. If you don't
want them in the unicode standard, then they will have to be dynamically
inserted by the rendering algorithm, which as I am saying is very prone to
error.

Do you see what i mean?

wassalaam
abdulhaq