Re: [Fwd: confirm b4cb28928c31f66ce60a656167f1e72ffe6a8e1c]

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I got that mail two times any clarification pls?

Please mail all your mailing-list issues to 'support' and __not__
the list (I doubt anyone really cares about this issue beyond you
and Arabeyes' admins :-)

Be cognizant of the fact that there are lots of people on this and
that we should not fill their mailboxes with non-issue postings.