Re: graphic designer

Hi Ramez,

GREAT, we really need graphic designers, indeed we wantes some work on
icons for eg. but we don't have enough ppl to do the job or artwork for
the website or accasional banners for promotion, so you have plenty of
work but still very clear so that you can plan and work on what you
want!

please take a look at our various projects and decide for eg. for which
project(s) you would like to make icons! This would be very nice cz some
projects need icons, and when looking at the projects you can remark
that some have icons and some don't and from the ones who don't you can
choose something to start with!

yours
Arafat