Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

Salaam Mohammad,

I emailed Thomas Milo and sent him a link to your
Quranic Glyphs Proposal PDF file and he sent me the
following feedback. I am copying his email regarding
Arabeyes.org's Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal below.

I think that once you sign up for bidi at unicode dot org you
can further discuss these matters with him and others.

Regards,
Mete

Here is his email: