Re: Some Points, about Arabeyes [Part I]

 --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote: > On Yaum al-Sabt 16
Rabi` al-Thaani 1425 04:55 pm, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> >  --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > > --- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
>
> > Every newbie comes here.. he/she is not aware of your previous culture,
> > fights and decisions. He/she has to step on it again and again to learn
> > them.
>
> Mr. Elzubair resolves this issue by documenting every thing even his personal
>
> opinion here http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ Under Jun 05, 2004 subtitle
> ;)

Quite interesting. I cannot possibly answer it here because it is already
outside Arabeyes now. I would like to correct you a little, though. He actually
documented the main points, according to his understanding, and added his
personal opinion. Not documented everything.
I guess he really didn't understand me though, actually I am sure now. I
appreciate his honesty. Really, my attempt to put everything as small changes
to the current situation has backfired. I agree with him that I have been
contained nicely. The thing I am really sorry about is that there are at least
two points that he suggested I did that I never did.

In similar style, I will add a couple of comments in his personal page.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri