Re: mutt under X-Window with UTF-8 (arabic)

--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:
> please can anyone confim me that the the E-Mail (written in
> arabic) is correct shown in mutt under X-Window-System ?
>
> http://www.khayatfamily.net/linux4michelle/mutt/mutt_X11_arabic.jpg

Its lacking Arabic shaping (which terminal was this under ?
Its odd to see Bidi with no shaping support still in some
applications - we need to fix this).  In order to see an
example of properly displayed output, I highly recommend
you run mutt in 'mlterm' since mlterm is a terminal emulator
that fully supports arabic.