Re: Important m...(5 different mails)

Salam Arafat:

Arafat Medini wrote:
I sent 5 different mails, as I was very angry yesterday.

hehe.. yeah.. I read themm... thought i was going nuts reading the same email many times... thanks to you ;)

At the end the gnome translations I made are based on the work of all of you. At the beginning I wasn't inventing words myslef, I mean I looked at the vocabulary in Arabeyes, in the strings, in Qamoose and learned from AOU. Don't think that I think like Gollum that it's only mine ;) As at the beginning honestly I didn't knew anything.

But I am honest : naturally when I read something like that I panic. And
get feard.

I think you don't have to worry about that... Arabeyes.org is the core of all gnome translation work and it will stay taht way. I believe they want to help but their biggest problem is not knowing where to start or how to go about doing it. That is where you come in to lead, organize and manager.

I can not think of a better person to manage the GNOME translation better than you ... (that will be $50 ;))

As I posted later, if they want to help no problem, if they will take on
the project then I have a HUGE problem.
and we will not relunquish the control of GNOME arabisation effort either... have some faith in us :)

And as said before there isn't anything to take on anyway.

that is correct

yours Arafat

Take care and keep up the good work. BTW, mr. Ahmand Zwawi might be asking for some direction and help as he is now your mirror image but on the KDE side (oooh.. clones). I am sure you guys will benefit alot from each other's experience.