Re: Important ...(5 different mails)

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I sent 5 different mails, as I was very angry yesterday.

Never mail when you are angry :-)  And again don't cross-post.

> As I posted later, if they want to help no problem, if they will take on
> the project then I have a HUGE problem.

I don't think they have any ambition (nor did I read anything that would
lead one to believe that) in that direction.  The email Ahmad.T (which
Elzubeir will be replying to shortly post our 'core' meeting) was very
positive and will hopefully produce an influx of new serious "volunteers".

Salam and "relax" ;-)