again with lyx/latex

Salam oualykoum

I ve just reread the previous email ( sent 8 months ago) and decide to write again, I am coming back to Lyx/arabtex
" dear sir, > I sent you many months ago, about the arabtex/lyx.
> you said that you didn't know it. That 's Ok. But the
> lyx is very usefull, I use it for all my document, I
> mean any type ( scientific or not). The big problem is
> the arabtex is not really supported. It 's very pity.

ArabTex/LyX already works great but may be you are doing something wrong or you are using an old version. I am using Mandrake 10 and it works great except of two small LyX issues that Mr. Klaus has nothing to do with it. Explain your problem in details so we can help you.
"
I think that some errors ( or may be I don't know how to use it correctly) are not lyx but arabtex ( at least what I am using 3.11 ),
the environment itemize and enumerate, ( no absrtract , no title and so one). So I recently ask Pr Lagally , or if you that file, to send me if possible, an example of ( arabart document like examp.tex) with different kind of sentences (itemize, enumerate, subsection, section,.... begin{center}.....).
the second problem is a lyx problem like : export an extar begin{arabtex} command, \par is not correctly exported ...

So please, if you have a small document written in lyx ( using arabtex) would you like send it to me to see it.

thank you very much
salam oualaykoum
abdelkader