Re: [off] Registering as a Non-Profit

Nadim, is it just me, or isn't there anybody posting on the forum mailinglist?

Salam.

Omar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- Rai'da Al-Zu3bi <raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:

Would you like us to wait until the group confirms
that they want to register Arabeyes in Germany until
we ask for further details about registering it in Holland?

Yeah, I think that would be best.  Let's go the German
route and see how things go.

I'll be probing all those in Germany (starting with Arafat)
on the 'forum' mailing-list about further details, etc soon
enough.  So if you said you can help and you are in Germany,
do please subscribe to that list for us to continue our
planning and discussion there.

Thanks for all the help.